The Eurasian Economic Commission Council has developed amendments to the technical regulations of the Union in the field of food supplements and specialised products: TR CU 021/2011 and TR CU 027/2012.
The draft document has been published on the EAEU legal portal docs.eaeunion.org. Discussion will last from 09/03/2020 to 11/02/2020.
The draft document
- establishes special requirements for dietary supplements, production, sale and labelling;
- prohibits the use for dietary supplements the same or similar trade names as for medicinal products;
- clarifies terminology of dietary supplements and specialized food products for athletes;
- establishes safety requirements for herbal teas;
- provides definition of mixtures based on soy protein isolate, etc.
For the details and consulting on the registration issues of your food supplements on the EAEU territory: email@example.com